The Peterborough-Hastings Trans Canada Trail Association Inc. will be holding their Annual General Meeting of Members on:
Thursday, October 22, 2020 starting at 7:30 PM
at Elmhirst's Resort, 1045 Settlers Line, Keene, Ontario
Members are those individuals who have purchased memberships and/or have made a donation in lieu of attending our annual fundraising dinner, cancelled on May 9, 2020 due to Covid-19.
1. To confirm any bylaw amendments.
2. To receive the Annual Report for the fiscal year ending April 20, 2020.
3. To receive the Financial Statements for the fiscal year.
4. To vote on the recommendations of the Nominating Committee.
5. To conduct any business that may come before the meeting.
Attendance is currently limited to 10 members due to Covid-19 restrictions. Anyone wishing to attend must email Barry Diceman, President at firstname.lastname@example.org by October 21, 2020. A confirmation email will be provided to be produced for entry. Space will be allocated on a first come - first serve basis.
The next Peterbrough-Hastings Trans Canada Trail Association annual fundraising dinner is scheduled for Saturday, May 1st, 2021 at Elmhirst's Resort.